Translate

Friday, November 7, 2014

A LITTLE INCIDENT but the IMPACT is High


                    Author : Rumana Reza    

Today I had a sorta bitter experience. Not big deal,but the impact is long I think. A rickshaw puller offered us to give  a whole day service .I asked him ," how much we have to pay?". He said with big smile, " It's up to you, you can pay any amount as per your wish & that will be my pleasure."
We thought, oh ,what a polite man! ......then we were moving road to road to search a new flat.After the end of the journey , that man claimed to pay high. We were just shocked!
All the time he was so excited to  help us to find the good one & at last this sudden  change! Whatever, I paid him as per his claim.

Moral of the Incident : We shouldn't trust anyone easily,at least we need to have a single prove before.No matter how polite, how dedicated it shows outside, you have to make your deal clear first. Then go........

No comments:

Post a Comment