Translate

Thursday, August 13, 2015

Material Deal in a Material World :p

Knock ! Knock! Knock!!!






- Who is it? Come in.......


Welcome to My sweet Blog

-Please, be seated!

And see the space of  a 28 years old girl, named Rumana Reza (Aurny Priyodorshini).


-Wanna know more?

..."Well, there is nothing left to say more about me as I've no achievements yet . An ordinary ,simple girl -knows too little but  tries to imagine high. "



- Now please have some meals & drinks..... Grab it!



-Done?....Very good!....Now let's make a deal!

"You haven't paid for those meals yet :p ....And you know ,nothing is free here.....So, pay the bills through some gentle clicks on the ads of my blog.Your monetization is my inspiration ;) :p"


-Nice to meet you!....Thank You!Keep your eyes out on my blog. If you'd like to share your opinion , then you can also reach to me  at  orphestrum.officials@gmail.com  ....Hope,see you back soon with clicks, more and more..... :) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment