Translate

Monday, October 3, 2016

Happy Islamic New Year!

                Author : Rumana Reza              

                        " Happy New Islamic Year -1438" 

                                                  to all my dear Muslim readers!!!




So, how was the day? Hope, you all celebrated and enjoyed lot today! Mine was Alhamdulillah so well -day out with mom ,special shopping and grabbing meals at a 'nostalgic' place. You might wonder,why I am calling it as "nostalgic". Mmm...let me recall my memories.... It was 1998; we the four friends hanged out for the first time interestingly to praise our initial memories with class 7. Entire day we giggled, chuckled out boisterously , had 100% immaculate fun.Oh my! my! still it's bringing smile on  my face! It is truly wonderful for me to see the spot as like as before following 18 years! Same old interior design,mild background music,room of chiaroscuro,decorated patio .... Ahhh!

Whatever.... back to the present!.....May Almighty Allah gives His endless blessings,forgiveness,mercy upon us.May we truly have an extremely upbeat year ! Ameen.

No comments:

Post a Comment